Tuesdays - After school
(2:45pm - 3:30pm)
Thursday - After School
(2:45pm - 3:30pm)
In the Library
See the bookkeeper in room 515 to purchase PE clothes, sweatshirts, sweatpants, yearbooks, ID cards and dance tickets.
They will be in charge of all purchases and selling at their designated times only.
All sales will occur:
Monday- BEFORE School
Tuesday- AFTER School
Thursday- BEFORE School
Type II Diabetes Parent Information
Parents/guardians of incoming seventh grade students, please read the following information
LCAP Information, Resources/Links, and Community Input Meetings -Formal Input Process Begins February 22, 2017
DMS Community Service Event
Beginning Tuesday, March 14 until spring break, Friday, March 24, DMS will be holding a Community Service Event benefiting two amazing non-profit organizations.
1. The DMS Interact Club will be collecting donations for Operation Gratitude -- a program to collect "treats for our troops" to be sent in military care packages to American service members currently on deployment. Please bring your donations of snack items, toiletries, card games, and/or magazines to your Advisement class. Interact Club will collect these donations from your classrooms throughout each week. The Advisement class with the most donated items will receive a Pizza Party!
2. In addition, our local food banks have reached out to the Temecula Middle Schools for urgent help. They are running critically low on food. All middle schools have all been challenged in the 3rd Annual "Great Middle School Food Fight" to collect as much non-perishable food and toiletries as possible.
There will be:
* daily drawings
* plus daily giveaways for the most food received by weight
* a pizza party for the advisement class with the most average weight of food per student
* a gift card for the student with the most food donated by weight
* the Golden Can trophy for the winning middle school!!
We will have donation bins available in the front loop every day. There will be two ways to drop off your donations:
* Donations can be dropped off in the morning starting at 7:30 in front of the school; food will be weighed and paper work completed at that time OR
* Donations can be dropped off ANY time throughout the day; the food bins will be out all day until after school. If you would like to be considered for any of the contests, please put all donated food into bags and include completed paperwork that will be provided. SWAK will weigh the food and take care of the rest.
Please see the flyers and video below for additional information.
If you have any questions about "The Great Middle School Food Fight," please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Operation Gratitude can be emailed to email@example.com.
Thank you for helping to support our community in this very important way!
California Junior Scholarship Federation Qualifiers
Infinite Campus - Grades Online
District ID # DGBSGN
Calling all Parents and Grandparents
PTSA is now forming the Board for the upcoming 2017-2018 School year. The Board has openings for President, Treasurer, Secretary, Volunteer Coordinator and Parliamentarian. These positions sound big but are of low commitment. (The current Board members have students that are moving on to high school.) Please make each year of middle school a memorable one for your student and all students. To fill a position or inquire about one, please contact the volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org .